Exclusive BelCare Promise -
The Most Comprehensive Hearing Healthcare Plan in the Industry
BelCare is a commitment to provide outstanding patient service. It is shared by Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists at participating Beltone practices throughout North America. The BelCare commitment covers every step of the hearing aid purchase process, ensuring the highest level of long-term patient satisfaction.
The BelCare promise is a commitment to provide outstanding patient service in participating Beltone practices throughout North America. Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists have adopted the BelCare promise, which ensures the highest level of patient satisfaction during the hearing aid purchasing process and for a long time thereafter.
What Does BelCare Promise Mean for You?
Here is just some of what the BelCare Promise Comprehensive Service Plan includes:
- Free cleanings and adjustments for the life of the hearing aid
- Free hearing aid evaluations for the life of the hearing aid
- Free annual audiometric screenings
- Free batteries provided for 2 years with Premium Hearing System purchases
All Beltone practitioners strictly adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations regarding hearing instrument dispensing protocols. They follow the nationally-recognized testing guidelines of the American Speech Language Hearing Association, the American Academy of Audiology, and the International Hearing Society. Every Beltone practitioner follows BelCare’s high standards. They each follow a hearing test protocol, and they adhere to minimum loss standards before recommending any product to the patient. All fittings are reviewed by a nationally-credentialed Hearing Care Practitioner. A detailed follow-up care program helps patients adjust to their hearing instruments or aids. Every BelCare provider has signed a Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Agreement, which reinforces their commitment to promote and preserve the highest standards of ethical and caring service.
- Thorough Hearing Evaluation – All participating BelCare providers offer a 10-step hearing evaluation to make a precise decision if you need a hearing instrument.
- Setting Realistic Expectations – Adjusting to life with a hearing aid takes time and patience. A Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner will help you ease into your new way of hearing by explaining the benefits, as well as the limitations, of using hearing aids. Each practitioner will provide you with the honest and realistic expectations of hearing with amplification. We want you to be a well-informed patient and consumer before you invest in any hearing instrument.
- Minimum Loss to Fit – If you do not meet the minimum range of hearing loss, then you will not benefit from a hearing aid. Your hearing test results will determine whether or not you will need to be fitted for a hearing instrument. A Hearing Care Practitioner will inform you if a hearing instrument is meant for you.
- Verification of Benefits – Within 30 days of receiving your hearing instrument, the Hearing Care Practitioner will perform tests to show you how much your hearing has improved since using the product.
- Personalized Follow-Up Schedule – You will be given a follow-up schedule to help you adjust to your hearing aids. Your Beltone practitioner will make any necessary adjustments to your aids.
- 45-Day Refund Privilege – If for any reason you are unhappy with your Beltone product, we offer a 45-day refund privilege. The Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner will provide you with the details of this offer, including the amount of any non-refundable preparation or restocking fees, as indicated by state law.
- Lifetime Care™ Program – Every Beltone hearing instrument sold is backed with a Nationwide Program of Continuing Care. You can visit any of our 1,500 Beltone offices in North America to have your hearing instruments cleaned, inspected, and adjusted.
- Warranty and Lost, Stolen, and Damage Protection – You will receive a free one-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty and one year of Lost, Stolen, and Damage Coverage (LS&D).
- Hearing Loss Change Protection – Within a specific time period after your hearing product purchase, Beltone will give you a more powerful hearing instrument if test results indicate that you have a loss of 15 or more decibels in the primary speech frequencies. Any costs, if applicable, and time limits vary by each of Beltone’s National Managed Care contracts and/or Beltone Central Valley’s Hearing Healthcare Program selections/agreements.
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct – All Beltone Hearing Care Practitioners have agreed to follow a strict code of ethical guidelines. We are committed to preserving the highest standards of service and care to each of our patients.